- Read more about the project progress in the United Kingdom: UK Sustaining Transitions across the Early Years
- Presentation of the case study in the United Kingdom
Category Archives: Case Studies
- Cooperation in Belgium
- We STARTed a critical learning community with preschool teachers, childcare workers, directors and poverty advocates
- Following the developed principles
- Challenges in the first period
See the Belgian Case Study in Dutch and project summary in French.
- Developing transitional activities for Romani children and their families for smoothing the transition between home and institutional environment
- Training on importance of partnership with parents in ensuring soft transitions among different educational environment
- Presentation of the case study in Slovenia
Read Case Study in Slovenian.
- Presentation of the case study in Italy
Read the Case Study in Italian.