- Pen Green representatives Eddie McKinnon and Angela Prodger participated at the EECERA Conference.
- A new START blog was launched on the Pen Green website for all Early Years Practitioners to raise awareness of Project outside of the EU.
- Jeremy Corbyn, Leader of the Opposition of the UK Government visited the Centre to discuss the main aims and outcomes of the Project he is also involved in.
- Pen Green Visitor Days were organized for Senior Early Years Practitioners from Ireland in order to disseminate the work of the project within EU countries.
- Pen Green Visitor Days were organized for Lecturers from Nottingham University to promote the practice involved in the work of the Centre within national and international context.
- Early Years Specialist Leaders in Education Seminar was conducted to raise awareness of project aims and objectives and for promotion in schools within Northamptonshire.
- At Our Lady’s, they have prepared a “Nurture Room” for the parents, whom they want to involve in their children’s learning to improve transitions. Below are the year 1 parents meeting with some new Foundation Stage parents to discuss transitions.