- Presentation of the START project at the OECD Conference on Transition in Paris. See the video of presentation: Katrien Van Laere START Presentation
- Presentation at the conference King Baudouin Foundation and departement of Education (Kleine kinderen, grote kansen)
- Workshop at the Conference Jong in de buurt
- Katrien Van Laere was the keynote speaker at the Conference on the importance of warm and inclusive transitions to preschool, where she promoted the START project as inspiring practices
- Katrien Van Laere delivered a presentation on Learning network ‘Kleine kinderen, grote kansen’ in Flanders
- The word about our project was also spread in an interview with Katrien Van Laere in the Flemish De Standaard, where she promoted the importance of warm transition.
- Katrien Van Laere participates as consultant in governmental working group of 20 governmental administrators of the Flemish departement of education, welfare, integration. She advocates the START project as an inspiring practice on warm transitions.
- Visit the partner VBJK’s website and read more about the START project in Belgium.