- ERI (Step by Step Centre for Quality in Education) hosts a thematic meeting on transition for preschool and primary school professionals and leaders.
- Round table presentation of the country case study at the project’s final conference in Brussels: International Symposium for Innovative Practices, Policy Makers and Stakeholders.
- ERI presents the project at seminars for preschool and school professionals across Slovenia.
- ERI (Step by Step Centre for Quality in Education) sends news and invitation for the project’s final event in Brussels.
- ERI (Step by Step Centre for Quality in Education) posts news about the training week in Tišina.Cooperation in writing the article Sustaining Warm and Inclusive Transitions Across the Early Years (START): Facilitating Collaborative Learning of Childcare Workers, Preschool and Primary School Teachers for Learning for Well-being Magazine
- ERI presents project activities and objectives at the professional meeting for preschool and primary school directors of the Step by Step Network for Changing Quality.
- ERI presents project activities and objectives at the training for preschool and primary school professionals of the Step by Step Network for Changing Quality.
- Mateja Režek was a member of the START delegation who presented our work at the ISSA Conference. Follow the link to see the presentation!
- Mateja Režek was part of the partners’ group who prepared the START presentation at the 27th EECERA Conference in Bologna, Italy.
- Centre for Quality in Education Step by Step promotes the project’s idea of soft transitions on its website and Facebook site.
- Kindergarten Plavček and Primary School Tišina regularly publish news about their work in the local newspaper. In one of the previous editions of Novine (see page 44), the readers can get an impression of the activities which are being carried out in the municipality by the START project team.