We kindly invite you to watch Katrien Van Laere’s presentation of the START project from the 2nd International Early Childhood Action Congress hosted by OECD, which was held in Paris in June 2018.
Slovenian, Italian and Belgian members of the START team participated in the ISSA Conference and presented our activities in the project.
EECERA Annual Conference is the largest and most significant early years’ research conference in Europe, regularly attracting more than 600 researcher delegates from all over the world. The EECERA Conference is hosted in a different European city each year by a local university or early years network and to encourage networking and cross-national collaborations, includes a full social programme. The local knowledge and the EECERA organisational structure mean that each conference is unique but of consistent quality.
Conferences have been hosted by a variety of institutions, local and national government agencies, NGOs and charitable bodies but the Scientific Committee appointed for reviewing the Conference papers is always linked to an academic institution. The EECERA Trustees are particularly open to conference hosts who in the participatory spirit of the Association make collaborative cross-sector links to stage the conference.
Most delegates will make a short symposium paper presentation in a themed group of three papers, but there are a number of other ways in which to participate in Conference including posters, self-organised symposium, SIG symposiums or simply being a delegate. Invitations to deliver keynotes speeches are considered highly prestigious and EECERA attracts internationally renowned leaders in their field.
Our contribution at the conference.
- We are happy to announce that the article Sustaining warm and inclusive transitions across the early years: insights from the START project, written by A. Lazzari in cooperation with L. Balduzzi, K. Van Laere, C. Boudry, M. Režek and A. Prodger was published in the EECERA Journal in December 2019.
- Final event: International Symposium for Innovative Practices, Policy Makers and Stakeholders
- Publication of the article Sustaining Warm and Inclusive Transitions Across the Early Years (START): Facilitating Collaborative Learning of Childcare Workers, Preschool and Primary School Teachers in the Learning for Well-being Magazine
- START at the 2 International Early Childhood Action Congress (hosted by OECD) – watch presentation of Katrien Van Laere
- START at the ISSA Conference
- You can also read news about our project at the associate partner ISSA‘s website
- START at the 27th EECERA Conference
- Final event, 26 April 2019: International Symposium for Innovative Practices, Policy Makers and Stakeholders – Transitions: making schools ready for young children and families
- 14-16 June 2018: 2nd International Early Childhood Action Congress
- 9 June 2018: Pen Green Conference: Understanding Children’s experience of Change and Transition
- 4 – 6 October 2017: ISSA Conference 2017
- 29 August – 1 September 2017: 27th EECERA Conference
- 30 November – 1 December 2016: Conference ‘A Great Start in Life’
- 11 November 2016: Pedagogical seminar ‘Educational continuity from 0 to 6 and beyond’
- 11 – 13 October 2016: ISSA Conference 2016: Early childhood in the times of rapid change